Giza Pyramids / Egyptian Museum, After breakfast, enjoy an excursion to the Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus, see the Sphinx and Valley Temple. After that, move to visit the Egyptian Museum, where you can view the collection of Tutankhamen, among many other fascinating pharaonic treasures. Overnight in Cairo. Breakfast, Lunch
Day 03: Alexandria Sightseeing
After breakfast, check out from your hotel in Cairo, then move to have a tour to Alexandria to see Pompey's Pillar, a monument of the Roman Emperor Diocletian, and Qaietbay Citadel , built in the 15th century by Sultan Qaitbay on the spot of Alexandria’s ancient lighthouse. Proceed to see and move around the grand Montazah Palace, which combines Turkish and Florentine architectural styles. Overnight at Hotel, in Alexandria.
Day 04: Free at Alexandria
Free day in Alexandria and spend the rest of the morning on the corniche. Afternoon transfer back to Cairo and overnight. Breakfast
Day 05: Fly to Luxor / Sightseeing
Breakfast, transfer to Cairo Airport for a flight to Luxor where you will be met and assisted by our representative at the airport. Check in at Sheraton Luxor Hotel, a 5 star hotel before driving to West Bank">The West Bank, to see the Valley Of The Kings, the Temple Of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi Of Memnon. Overnight in Luxor. Breakfast, Lunch
Day 06: Luxor East Bank
Visit the magnificent Karnak and Luxor temples on the East bank. Overnight in Luxor. Breakfast, Lunch
Day 07: Aswan Sightseeing
After breakfast, transfer by an air-conditioned vehicle to Aswan, where you will be met and taken to Movenpcik Aswan Resort, 05 star hotel check-in. See the High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk. Transfer back to your hotel and overnight. Breakfast, Lunch
Day 08: Abu Simbel Tour
After breakfast, transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle to Abu Simbel, about 03 hours driving, enjoy the impressive Temples of Ramses Ii at Abu Simbel. Then return back to Aswan and overnight. Breakfast, Lunch
Day 09: Back Cairo
Transfer to Aswan Airport for flight to Cairo. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to overnight at Cairo Hotel. Breakfast
Day 10: Final Departure
After breakfast, you will be driven by an accessible modern vehicle to Cairo International Airport for final departure. Breakfast
- Meet & assist at Cairo International Airport upon arrival and departure.
- Accommodation in Cairo for 04 nights including breakfast and all taxes.
- Accommodation in Alexandria for 01 night including breakfast and all taxes..
- Accommodation in Luxor for 02 nights including breakfast and all taxes..
- Accommodation in Aswan for 02 nights including breakfast and all taxes.
- All Sightseeing Tours (private) in Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan & Abu Simbel.
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated in the itinerary.
- Mineral water through out trip in Cairo and Giza.
- English Egyptologist guide throughout your tours.
- All transfers by adapted air-conditioned vehicle.
- Free helper during your sightseeing tours at the historical places.
- Lunch during tours in Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor & Aswan.
- Domestic flight (Cairo – Luxor– Aswan - Cairo).
- Free mobile phone during your stay in Egypt (Charged about 30 minutes local & 03 minutes International).
- All service charges & taxes..
- International Airfare.
- Egypt entry visa, for non restricted nationalities you can buy it upon arrival before passport control. Visa Cost $ 15 = 11 Euro per person adult or child.
- Drinks and any personal expenses.
- Tipping Kitty.