Breakfast. Start your full day visitingEgyptian Museum">TheEgyptian Museumof antiquities. On display israre collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry. Visit the GreatPyramids –Cheops,Chephren&Mykerions.Cheopsis the most colossal ever built. Next is a close-up look atSphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of kingChephren. Transfer to the train station for your overnight Sleeper train toAswan. Dinner on the train. Overnight in Sleeper Train.
Breakfast on the train. Arrivals toAswanmeet & assist by our local representative. Transfer to the Cruise. Boarding before lunch, Visit theHigh Damand the Philae Temple. Lunch on board Sail toKom Ombo. Afternoon Tea. Visit the temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haroeris. Sail toEdfu. Dinner on board. Overnight inEdfu.
Day 04: Edfu , sail to luxor
Day 05: visit west bank
Breakfast on board. Cross to the West Bank to visit the Valley Of The Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut and theColossi Of Memnon. Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Eastern bank. Crossing theNile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties,The Temple Of Deir El Bahari. On the return journey stop at theColossi Of Memnonwhich are two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenopis III facing theNileand visit theTemple Of Queen Hatshepsut. Lunch on board. Afternoon free at leisure. Afternoon Tea. (Optional) Tour East Bank: Karnak andLuxorTemple excursion to theLuxorTemple to see its courtyard and the granite statues of Ramses the Great Proceed by carriage or bus to Karnak, which is a serious of templesbuilt in different reigns. Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes visit the Unfinished Propylon, the Hypostyle Hall with it’s 134 gigantic columns, the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tutomosis III, the temple of Amonadorned with lotus and papyrus designs, the Granite Scarbeus of Amenophis III and the Sacred Lake. (Optional) Hot Balloon: Should you want to make your stay inLuxoran unforgettable. Drifting peacefully over the Valley of King,Valley Of The QueensandThe Mountain On The Nobles. Overnight inLuxor.
Breakfast on board. Disembarkation. Transfer toLuxorairport to take your flight to Sharm El-Sheikh. Transfer by car, driving through the Sinai Desert to St Catherine Monastery, at the evening climb to the top of Mountain Sinai for sunrise. Overnight in St. Catherine.
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
· 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis.
· 1 Night sleeper train on Half Board basis.
· 3 Nights on Cruise board (Aswan & Luxor) full board (sightseeing included).
· 1 Night hotel accommodation in St. Catherine on HB basis.
· 1 full day tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum, Pyramids, Sphinx & Sakkara, Memphis.
· 1 Full day visiting St. Catherine.
· All transfers in Cairo, Aswan, Luxor and St. Catherine.
· Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
· All your tours and excursions are with A/C bus.
· The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
· All your visits include entrance fees.
· Our prices include all taxes and services.
· Domestic airfare:.
· Luxor / Sharm El Sheikh.
· Transfer by Air- Conditioned private bus:.
· Sharm / St. Catherine.
· St. Catherine / Cairo.
· Visa Entry for Egypt.
· Personal items.
· Any other items not mentioned.