After breakfast, enjoy an enjoyable tour in the greatPyramidsofCheops,ChephrenandMykerinus, then proceed to the oldest known monumental sculpture and the largest monolith statue in the world , the great Sphinx , and theValley Temple , which was attributed to king Chefren and had been used for the mummification process . Back to hotel and overnight inCairo.
After breakfast, you will visitEgyptian Museum">TheEgyptian Museumwhere you will admire the splendid collection of Tutankhamun alongside many other fascinating artifacts. Then visit one ofCairo's most popular tourist attractions is Salah El Din’s Citadel and the largest Ottoman mosque in the first half of the 19th century , Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali. Combining fascinating history with shopping in a lively Khan El KhaliliBazaar, Back to hotel and overnight inCairo
Day 04: Free Day in cairo / Optianal to Alexandria
Today you have the choice of having a free day inCairoor join our most valuable optional tour to the second capital ofEgypt,Alexandriavisiting one of the most important defensive strongholds, not only inEgypt, but also along the Mediterranean Sea coast, Qaitbay Citadel, built in the 15th century by Sultan Qaitbay on the spot whereAlexandria's ancient lighthouse once stood. See the grandMontazah Palace, which combines Turkish and Florentine architectural styles, then move on to the new and much acclaimedAlexandriaLibrary. Also visit the Roman cemetery cut out of the rock, theCatacombs. Return to your hotel inCairo.
Day 05: Final Departure
Breakfast and transfer toCairoInternational Airport for departure
· Meet & assist upon arrival and departure.
· All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned van.
· Accommodation in Cairo for 4 nights including bed and breakfast.
· A bottle of mineral water per trip in Cairo and Giza.
· All sightseeing tours are strictly Private Tours.
· English qualified Egyptologist guide.
· Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary.
· All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle.
· Visa Entry for Egypt.
· Any Optional tours.