Breakfast. Start your full day visitingEgyptian Museum">TheEgyptian Museumof antiquities. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are, presented, including an exhibit dedicated to theTutankhamencollection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was, enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered, in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Visit the GreatPyramids-Cheops,Chephren&Mykerions,Cheopsis the most colossal ever, built. Next is a close-up look atSphinx– a huge funeral complex, guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of kingChephren. At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel
Breakfast. Transfer fromCairotoAlexandriaby A/C car, arrivalAlexandria transfer to your hotel, after check in, Start your Trip Visiting ,theRoman Theater(a theater with marble seats up to 800 spectators, Galleries, Section of mosaic looring & a pleasure garden surrounded, by Roman Villas& baths).Qaitbay Citadel& the location of the light ,house, Abu El Abass Mosque, Saint Cathrine church. Then visitMontaza Garden&AlexandriaLibrary& old market ofAlexandria. Overnight stay inAlexandria
Day 04: Free Day
Breakfast, Free Day
Day 05: Back to Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities
· 3 nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis.
· 2 night’s hotel accommodation in Alexandria on bed and breakfast basis.
· 1 day tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum, Great Pyramids, Sphinx.
· 1 day tour in Alexandria visiting Greco Roman Museum, Roman Theater, Pompay’s Pillar and Catacombs of kom El Shokafa.
· All transfers in Cairo and Alexandria.
· Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
· All your tours and excursions are with A/C bus.
· The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
· All your visits include entrance fees.
· Our prices include all taxes and services.
· International Airfare.
· Egypt entry visa.
· Drinks and any personal expenses.
· Tipping Kitty.