Day 01: Arrival to Cairo airport
Arrival toCairoairport, our representative will assist you to control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. From the airport you will be transferred by a private A/C car to your hotel. Airport you will be transferred by a private A/C car to your hotel. Overnight inCairo
Day 02: Giza Pyramids / Egyptian Museum
At the end of Breakfast. Start your full day visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to theTutankhamencollection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Visit the GreatPyramids -Cheops,Chephren&Mykerions.Cheopsis the most colossal ever built. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx – a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of kingChephren
Day 03: Alexandria
Breakfast. Transfer fromCairotoAlexandriaby A/C car, arrivalAlexandria, transfer to your hotel, after check in, visit New library ofAlexandria which includes 8 millions books biggest library in world ,Site of lighthouse ,view of t he castle of kaitbey ,Morsi Abo Elabbas Mosque the biggest mosque in the (women palaces), Park of Montazha , Unknown soldier ofAlexandria, stop by stainly bridge, Alexander The great statue Overnight stay inAlexandria
Day 04: Departure Day
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities
- Meet & assist at Cairo International Airport upon arrival and departure.
- Accommodation in Cairo 02 nights hotel on bed & breakfast basis.
- Accommodation in Alexandria 01 nights hotel on bed & breakfast basis.
- All Sightseeing Tours (private) in Cairo.
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated in the itinerary.
- English Egyptologist guide through out your tours.
- All transfers by a adapted private air-conditioned vehicle.
- All service charges & taxes.
- International Airfare.
- Egypt entry visa.
- Drinks and any personal expenses.
- Tipping Kitty.