Breakfast. Start your tour by visiting The Great Pyramids – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Cheops is the most colossal ever built. Next is a close-up look at the Sphinx – a huge funeral complex guarded, by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. Then visit the, Step pyramid in Sakkara (Visit Sakkara & Memphis), See the earliest monumental stone tractor in Egypt, a stepped pyramid built for King, Zoser (c. 2650 BC). Then visit the cemetery for Memphis, used.
continuously for 3,000 years. See the earliest monumental stone, tractor in Egypt, a stepped pyramid built for King Zoser (c. 2650 BC)
Day 03: Egyptian Museum& Khan El Khalili Bazaars
Breakfast. Start your full day visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art the largest most, precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine, artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen, collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb, for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb, was excavated. Then visit Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are, legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and more! At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo
Day 04: Free day
Breakfast the hotel. Leisure time
Day 05: final departure formalities
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities
- 4 nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed a.nd breakfast basis.
- 1 day tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum, Khan el Khalili bazaar.
- 1 day tour in pyramids, Memphis & Sakkara.
- Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
- All your tours and excursions are with A/C bus.
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
- All your visits include entrance fees.
- Our prices include all taxes and services.
- International Airfare.
- Egypt entry visa.
- Drinks and any personal expenses.
- Tipping Kitty.