First, see the ancient capital ofwhich was founded by King Menes and was the capital of Old Egypt during the. Then proceed to theatwhich was designed by the architect Imhotep for his master. Lunch at Al Ezba Restaurant. After that, visit theof,andat Giza. Then proceed to visit the, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, dates from the time of. The tour also includes a visit to thewhich belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. Overnight in.
Day 03: Luxor and Nile cruise
Transfer to Cairo Airport for flight towhere you will be met and transferred to embark your 05 star superior Nile Cruise, Movenpick Radamis I. In the afternoon you will be accompanied for a wonderful tour of the East Bank ofin Luxor. Here you will seeand. Return to the ship for afternoon tea and dinner. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 04: Luxor Sightseeing
Day 05: Edfu and Komobo
Day 06: Aswan Sightseeing
Day 07: Abu simbel Tours
Disembark after breakfast. Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle to embark your 05 star deluxe Lake cruise, M/S Movenpick Prince Abbas. Check In Abu-Simbel on board. Lunch on board, then visit the.
Day 08: Lake Nasser Cruise
Breakfast is served while sailing to Kasr Ibrim. Arrive at Kasr Ibrim. Tour conducted from the ship's sun deck as entrance to the site is not permitted. Lunch served while sailing to Amada. Visit theand Derr as well as the tomb of Penout, A relaxing afternoon sail to Wadi El Seboua. Dinner and overnight aboard the Lake cruise.
Day 09: Wadi ElSeboua / Temple of Dekka
Day 10: Kalbasha Temple / Beit El Wali
Day 11:Alexandria Sightseeing
After breakfast, transfer to, the second capital of, visiting, built in the 15th century by Sultan Qaitbay on the spot of. See the grand, which combines Turkish and Florentine architectural styles, then move on to the new and much acclaimed. Also visit the Roman cemetery cut out of the rock, the. Lunch at local restaurant. Return toand overnight.
Day 11:Departure Day
- • Meet & assist at Cairo International Airport upon arrival and departure.
• Accommodation in Cairo 04 nights at 05* hotel including breakfast & taxes.
• Accommodation on 05 star Nile cruise for 04 nights on full board basis.
• Accommodation on 05 star Lake Cruise for 03 nights on full board basis.
• All Sightseeing Tours in Cairo, Abu Simbel & Alexandria.
• All Sightseeing tours on your Nile Cruise or lake Cruise as in the itinerary
• Entrance fees to all sites as indicated in the itinerary.
•Mineral waterthrough out trip in Cairo and Giza.
• English Egyptologist guide throughout your tours.
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Lunch during tours in Cairo and Alexandria.
• Domestic flight (Cairo — Luxor — Aswan — Cairo).
• All service charges & taxes
• International Airfare
• Egypt entry visa, for non restricted nationalities you can buy it upon arrival before passport control. Visa Cost $ 15 = 11 Euro per person adult or child.
• Drinks and any personal expenses.
• Entrance fees to special archeologist sites like (Mummies room at the Egyptian Museum – Inside one of The Pyramids).
• Tipping Kitty