Breakfast, then move to start your blissful day kicking off at Memphis; the ancient capital of Old Egypt during the. It was founded by King Menes. Poceed to thewhich was designed by the architect Imhotep for his master King Zoser. Lunch at Al Ezba Restaurant. After that, move to visit the enchanting pyramids of,andat Giza. Then proceed to visit the Great, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, dates back to the time of Chephren. The tour also includes a visit to thewhich belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. Overnight in.
Day 03: Egyptian Museum
After breakfast, start your day kicking off at thethat exhibits the enchanting treasures of Tutankhamun, among many other fascinating pharaonic artifacts. Lunch at Hard Rock Café restaurant. After that, proceed your trip visiting theandat. Back to the hotel and overnight.
Day 04: Fantastic / standred Nile cruise
After breakfast, check out from your hotel in, then transfer to Cairo Airport for flight to. Embark on 05 star luxuries Nile Cruise, in Luxor for a relaxing week sailing the Nile on board a luxuriously After lunch, enjoy an excursion to the West Bank for visits to the burial places of the Pharaohs; the, where Howard Carter discovered the tomb of Tutankhamen in 1922. Continue to the adjacent, the temple of Medinet Habu and the. Overnight moored on the Nile banks of .
Day 05: Dahabyia Cruise
Day 06: sailing to Esna
Day 07: Sailing to Edfu
Day 08: Sailing to Komobo
Day 09: Dahabyia Cruise
Day 10: Great Egypt
Day 11:Back to Cairo
Day 12:Departure Day
• Meet & assist at Cairo International Airport upon arrival and departure.
• Accommodation in Cairo 4 nights at 5* deluxe hotel, Le Meriedin Pyramids Hotel including breakfast & taxes.
• Accommodation on 05 star luxury Dahabiya Nile cruise, Sonesta Dahabiya Cruise for 07 nights on full board basis.
• All Sightseeing Tours (private) in Cairo.
• All Sightseeing tours on your FIFE STANDERCRUISE as in the itinerary.
• Entrance fees to all sites as indicated in the itinerary.
• English Egyptologist guide through out your tours.
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
•Mineral waterthrough out trip in Cairo and Giza.
• Lunch during tours in Cairo.
• Domestic flight (Cairo – Luxor- Aswan – Cairo).
• All service charges & taxes.
• International Airfare
• Drinks and any personal expenses.
• Entrance fees to special archeologist sites like (Mummies room at the Egyptian Museum – Inside one of The Pyramids).
• Tipping Kitty