Upon arrival to Ain Sokhna port you will find our guide waiting you with sign of your name, driving to thePyramidsat Giza, home of the 7th wonder of the world, the Great Pyramid. Visit the inscrutableSphinx and then a wonderful afternoon to explore the treasures of the Egyptian Antiquity Museum featuring King Tot’s treasures. End the day with a visit the cemetery forMemphis, used continuously for 3,000 years. Then you will be transferred back to your hotel for overnight stay .
Same guide will be waiting you in lobby of hotel starting the day from your hotel 5 minutes driving to visit the Old part ofCairo, asEgyptwas one of the first countries to embrace Christianity. We visit theChurch Of Abu-Sergah and St. Berbara. TheHanging Church, We will also visit The Old Jewish Ben EzraSynagogue. the visit theCitadel Of Salah-El-Din with a visit to Mohammed Ali Mosque (the alabaster mosque. The Citadel that was built by Salah-El-Din in the 12th Century and was the seat of power for the following 700 years. On the premises is the Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali, one of the landmarks ofCairowhose minaret can be seen from any part of the city.Mohammed Ali Mosque">TheMohammed Ali Mosquewas built in Turkish style, very similar to the Blue Mosque in Turkey. then drive back to cruise
· Meet and greet service by our representatives at Ain Sokhna port.
$· Assistance of our personal during your tours and excursions.
· Transportation by private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle.
· Entrance fees to the mentioned sights in Cairo & Giza.
· Egyptologist guide according to language .
· Accommodation for one night in Cairo 4 star hotel .
· Breakfast at the hotel.
$· Portage when needed.
· Mineral water and soft drinks on board.
· Service charges & taxes included.
· Any extras not mentioned in the program .
· Tipping Kitty.